Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting Beer in a Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Mar 2, 2012.

1. If I replace the water in the bong with beer.How will be the taste like,harshness,etc.Beer doesen't have that much of a high percentage of alcohol.

Also,does alcohol block some of the THC,if it was in a bong?

2. Better question: Why would you put beer in your bong?

It will get all sticky and nasty and beer smelly and it probably would taste bad and you wouldn't get any alcohol in you (If that's what you think)

3. I don't think it will block the THC or anything but it will probably taste really bad..

It might not be too fun to clean because it's going to get sticky on the inside.

4. just a bad idea . Yes it will lose potency. waste of beer and pot

5. Hmm premo way to stank your bong up

6. Does anyone know if a small blade will fit in the anus of a feline?

7. ^^^^^^
    this fuckin guy

8. Only one way to find out. :smoke:

9. swiss army knifes work the best

wait what?

10. Yeah. Takes some workin' but, yeah.

11. THC is alcohol soluble, so yes- some/a little/a lot (<-- who knows which) THC will not make it into your lungs, let alone out of your bong.

12. We used tyo put mouthwash in ours for a menthol effect. We were stupid and in highschool. Also ripped a bong filled with coffee out of the same bong. A roor none the less.

13. Pfffffffffffffffffff haven;t you ever heard of a beer bong?!

But in all seriousness don't do it. Why fix something that isin't broken, like water?

14. or you could drink the beer.... The only thing ive ever put in my bong besides water was Fruit punch and i was haaaaaaaammer drunk and it wasnt a good idea.

15. exactly, water is the best liquid to use hands down

although I heard miracle grow in the water enhances your high ;)

16. Only thing we had was pop.....

Tasted like nothing, no taste what so ever, pretty cool though.. lost A LOT of potency though . :(

17. If your looking for smoother hits just stick with water man, you can always melt down a few pieces of ice until they are small enough to drop into the bong.