Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Put weed on pizza? help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 11, 2009.

1. You fucked the decarb up and wasted your ganja...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Let us know how that worked out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. OK I'm only just over the high I got from the Pizza , I put it over two slices the one I lightly sprinkled and the other I put lots of weed on . I ate the one with the most weed first and then as I wasn't feeling anything half an hour later I ate the second slice and then just waited . Over an hour later I start to feel a little different but just thinking Nah , man You're not high you just really want to be so bad but then into the next hour I really am feeling something and as each hour went on it got a little stronger and heavier as time moved on . Three hours from when I'd consumed the weed pizza I Felt that all my senses had REALLY heightened I was watching Catch up episodes on Five on Demand on my New Smart LG TV and the show isn't that amusing to begin with but was laughing at everything . I went into my other room ( The music room ) Put on headphones and tried to listen to some of my favourite albums but my high was getting too strong and earlier I'd said If I stay at this level and don't get any higher things 'll be pretty cool but it just kept on going and going and so I started to feel worried and just me doing simple everyday tasks seemed really scary and daunting and bad thoughts kept on popping in my head and really playing on my mind . I was like Oh shit I feel like this isn't gonna end well and rushed to get my tablet to look for what to do in the event of a scary high brought on by edibles so I lay down and started looking for info and before I had the chance to read anything I was out . I slept from 5:00 pm until 11:00 am the next morning ... Still felt partially baked for most of yesterday . I think I overdid it a little with the edibles though so next time will not use quite so much as to achieve just that pleasant high where your senses are heightened and everything feels much better and try to avoid the scary , paranoid stages.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah well that's fine because that's only like your opinion Man

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. So, if anyone got the right solution of this firecracker, please share with me. I too want to give it a try .

6. I am gonna try this again with a weed pizza because I got some old weed that needs using that I got back in April , I got an eighth bag & only used about a quarter of it & has been hanging around in my stash box since then . I will need to do it on a day I have nothing on & no appointments or arrangements in case I get a bad high like last time .

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app