Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Put weed on pizza? help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 11, 2009.

1. hey guys what if I put weed on a frozen pizza and heat it up in the oven than it it, will it work like a firecracker? let me know!!!

and 1 last thing, when making a firecracker will the kitchen smell like weed?

thanx

2. Pizza cooks different than weed, try firecrackers/cannabutter... then eat the pizza! :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Kurt Cobain, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    and can someone explain how to get high without heating the crackers

4. What's to explain?

5. you let them sit for how long? indoors? outdoors? sunlight?

6. i guess you can make cannabutter, then add it to the pizza, but i unno,
    cannabutter is melted butter and weed, then you let it fridge for a bit,

insted of cooking the firecrackers you can wrap them in something and put them in your cupboard for 3 days and blam firecrackers with out the fire.

7. You can let them sit out for as long as you'd like, though I believe the general consensus on minimum time needed is at least three days. I truthfully speculate that number to be higher, ranging around five days. The longer you let them sit, the more affective they will be.

Concerning about storage, it doesn't matter where or how you store it. I've heard of people fridging them or letting them sit covered/wrapped on their countertops.

Why don't you just cook your firecracker? The only smell that radiates is a strong smell of peanut butter. Virtually no ganja smell.

Also, a trick I have picked up is if you're trying for a stealth cook (which I foresee this being the case), cook your pizza with the firecrackers at the same temperature you would for the cracker (350). Just keep an eye on the pizza after your cracker is made and adjust the temperature as needed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You cook it, search firecracker or read the fire cracker sticky.

9. You could make a white pizza heavily doused in marijuana infused olive oil. Wait, fuck it you could just make a regular pizza although I'm sure a nice white pizza with a heavy fatty white sauce would kick much more butt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. oh ok thanx, 1 more thing is leaving them out to sit work better than just cooking them? like would you get the most out of it, more effective?

11. Hey bro', let me counterquestion you real fast.

Why don't you try this:

- Cook one. Try it today.
    - Prep another. Let it sit for five days.
    - Prep one more. Let it sit for two weeks.

Hit me up either in the Firecracker thread or in a PM.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I haven't got the time to fuck about preparing Cannabutter.... I just want to make edibles the easy way and get high with out too much fuss . Don't mean to quote song lyrics here but WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED ?????? It really needn't be .

13. Decarb weed (240 F for 40 minutes)
    Powder weed to dust.
    Mix weed with just enough Coconut oil to make mud with. (any cooking oil works including butter)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Can skip the last 2 step for more speed in processing. Total time under 90 minutes.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

No water
    No hours long crock pot.

BNW

14. damn this thread is 9 years old lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. OK Cool thanks but that still seems to be quite long I'm just gonna decarb the weed and the throw it onto my pizza & then just drizzle some olive oil over it . I think that as you have to activate the THC by decarbing the weed and then pouring oil on the weed before cooking it then I think that should get the job done and I will get the outcome I want . Thanks again

16. I can make butter in 4 hrs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I don't want to smell the house out with weed and I haven't got 4 hours . I don't see why you even need cannabutter for a Pizza , I thought it was only for cakes and sweet things . I'm not wasting time making cannabutter if I can get the same result from just adding it to the mix and then putting it in the oven.

18. K np man ur weed do what ya want. I must a read it wrong. I was thinkin u were to dumb to figure it out or to lazy to make it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. No , neither I just don't feel it to be necessary to make cannabutter for Pizza . I have just had my first attempt at a weed pizza ... I Ground up The amount I'd usually use for two very well packed joints , Decarbed it on 141 degrees for 50 minutes , allowed it to cool , grated some cheese then sprinkled the decarboxylized weed onto the pizza then covered it in the cheese and put put it in the oven for 15 minutes and it's just done & am about to dive in .

• Like Like x 1
  20. K cool enjoy man btw Steve miller band sucks