put this in your pipe and smoke it

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Papageorgio, Mar 16, 2011.

1. the Truth ONLY applies to everyone

2. yes, the truth applies to everyone.

(just because you worded it like a wannabe smart boy doesn't make it any harder to decode.)

3. i dont think there was anything to decode- its pretty straight forward. in fact all you did was take a word out- a word which helps his point.

4. lol WOOOOOOOOOW you must know ALOT of fake people :smoke:

5. indeed, semantics plays a large role in understanding the truth

there is nothing to decode, it is pretty straight forward. in fact all i did was take a word out, a word which helps my point. you're right.

don't we all! :smoke:

thank you guys for putting that in your pipe and smoking it! lovely chat

6. Truth is a universal constant. Truth is one of the great pursuits of mankind. Some people decide that truth conflicts with personal truths.

7. so whats the truth

isnt that what actually matters

8. the truth about what? everything? or the truth about how? and why? and what? and everything yeh. the truth in general about anything and everything

9. ON universal TRUTH

“The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence" Rabindranath Tagore

thats what the truth does for you^

"What we call reality is an agreement that people have arrived at to make life more livable."  ~Louise Nevelson

oh how easy is it for us to distort the truth ^ it was one of the first artforms we ever perfected...and were only getting better :smoking:

i put it in my bubbler and it got me high... thank you :wave:

10. you should put that on a bumper stcker bro, lol.

11. I'm still smoking it...

The truth, only applies, to everyone...

The truth... only applies... to everyone?

The truth... ONLY applies... to EVERYONE...

The TRUTH... only APPLIES to everyONE...

I'm still smoking it.