Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Put less coconut oil than needed in my canna-oil, is this still usuable?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mysticflame, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Recipe called for 1/4th cup or so of coconut oil for his under 10 grams but I used that amount and used 25 grams. Is this canna-oil wasted or can I just use it and if I can what is the difference gonna be now? Thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It will be a lot stronger but was it enough to cover the material? A lot of that small amount will be left in the material, though. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Each ml of oil will contain about 40mg of THC, strong dose for newbies (based on 10% THC)

That would make a pretty strong 00 capsule, mine are around 10mg each.

YOu can always add more coconut oil after to dilute it if need be

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    That looks like what 30ML to you guys? Also how many 100MG Rice Krispy treats you think I can make with this?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. you disagree because i'm not willing to figure out ur recipe and dosage??

figure it out dude, grab a pen and paper and sort it out....

just gonna ignore the rest of your posts going forward.

peaceout

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 1.Why are you so upset over a disagreement on your post

2. I didn't even mean to press that like that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I always add 2x the amount of bud that recipe calls for. Just takes a lil while to find the right dose

• Like Like x 1
  8. Th
    You're a new member already disagreeing with folks cause they didn't say what you wanted. Do the math! LoneGarderner did the hard part with really terrible info on what in the world you did.

9. At some point you have to just do it and stop messing around.
    Two major points you seem to be missing or not understanding.
    Point 1. Ratio of dose per edible of ml of oil.
    Point 2. How that dose will differently affect each person.

Edibles are very unpredictable in how they hit each person. What works for my wife can't be felt at all by me. What works for me is 50x times to much for her and makes her miserable for a day.

Raw decarbed Weed works out to 1/4 to 1/2 gram per dose.
    Concentrates or premade oil you'll have to do math on but try and stay around 10mg per cookie per person this first few times. Keep track of what your doing so each batch of oil or tray of edibles is the same strength.

It's hard enough finding that personal sweet spot but 5 times as hard if you keep changing the strength of the oil.
    Remember to much edibles lasts all damn day and it's not fun at all. Until you've gone way over you just won't understand my cautions. Endless spins. Eventually all that spinning will have you puking. Whole body dead sweats. I'm talking drenching your clothes to where you look like you jumped in a pool fully dressed and that's just the physical effects. Your brain will be on steroids and won't shut the hell up. Visions will be whacked as well as audio.

I love edibles. I do an edible oil Capsule every day on average to keep my medical condition under control but I have to respect the power of the oil even after years of using it. If I take them to close and not think about it then have a toke or a dab with a friend it can put me in serious danger of going over my comfort level. Stoned is good. Flat out tripping hard to where your scared to get up as your not sure you can stay on your feet is a bit to much for me. Close but not past that edge.

Make the first round of edibles. Now before you hand them out be a tester and know how much to advise your friends should take. Eat quarter of your cookie-brownie-crispy. Wait a full two hours and judge how stoned you are. Not enough take another quarter. Wait 2 more hours. Not enough take more. Keep adding more and waiting. This can take all day if you really went low or your system needs more.

Now you can tell them from a first person viewpoint how much is good.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1