Put a sock on it

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Dread7Green, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 Dread7Green, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    So I trimmed and jarred my first of 6 plants today. I couldn't for the life of me think of what to use to keep light out of the jars, it sounds simple but I didn't like anything I read about (paper, tape, paint). I'm keeping the jars in a safe which is dark anyway but I still wanted each jar to be shielded from the light because I'm checking them daily.and why the hell not.

Sitting here now high as hell and thought about using a sock. I wear black socks and I slipped a clean one over my jars and tested it. No light pretty damn dark. Works perfect slips on and off easy can slide down to open . It's so simple yet took me all day to think of lol so hopefully this gives someone like me out there a simple free solution to keep light off their buds.

Attached Files:

2. think your taking this no light thing to far, your closet is fine and checking the bud making once a day with light won't hurt anything

3. #3 Dread7Green, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    this is just an alternative to those out there painting and tapping up jars..