Put a hole in my damn bowl, smoke for me :(.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBlueBastard, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Lol, so there I was, with a glass bong bowl that has a built in screen, my dumbass was using a tiny ass screwdriver (just barely small enough to fit through the holes) to clean the resin out of the holes and then the shit just fucking broke. There’s a giant gaping hole inside of my bowl (LOL).

But rn I’m just going ghetto and put a metal pipe screen over the hole. It’s just small enough so that a pipe screen can cover it. But it hits like I’ve pulled the damn bowl out already so there’s really no need to slide the bowl out now cause it hits just the damn same.

I think I just said the exact same thing 2 times. Woah, I’m so high, I would post some pics but I’m gettin ready to get some sleep and I’m just a lazy fuck. Hopefully if I hit the shit enough times it’ll clog the damn screen up and it’ll be like a wall made of resin or some shit, lol. This post is longer than my shits gonna be after eating all the damn food up in my house. Stay chill homies and peace, man.

2. Dumbass, just go buy another fucking bowl!

3. #3 Deleted member 923969, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2019
    Damn bro I feel for ya I broke my bong and kept the metal bowl and stem used that to make a new homenace bong out of a Gatorade bottle

Attached Files:

4. My stomach aches without being able to smoke any bud right now.