Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pussy, Money, Weed... But in what order?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vash92, Dec 29, 2011.

1. In order of importance :) Title states my opinion lol

Discuss. :smoke:

2. Well we all need Money that's a Necessity, then you need some Pussy because that could be classed as a partner etc (love) and then you get to enjoy Weed whilst the rest of your list is running smoothly! Only my $0.02 anyway :smoke:

3. Money, because without it you cant have the others

than weed, cause it allows you to discover your self and see things in a different light

having money and knowing who you are lead to pussy.....

4. money, weed, pussy.
    everybody needs money, weed is amazing, i can get pussy [almost] whenever i want.

5. pussy is the only one we crave instinctually so i would say that's most important. and you need money for weed, unless you grow, so that's second.

6. Nothing is above money.

7. lol no one has put money last yet
    money is necessary in life, weed is a godsend and then pussy because sex is overrated and yes i'm doing it right.

8. Your backwards there OP.

9. We want pussy, money, and we're ready for war.

10. I grow, my wife doesn't know and I don't have a job. Life's Good!

11. $$$,Weed,Pussy

12. Yeah but if you just rub one out every time you get a craving you can tame the beast.

Money and weed take a little more effort than pretending to roll some dice on your dick.

13. who the fuck puts pussy over money ?

Or weed over money ?

Tha fuck ?

14. Money first, so I can buy all the weed possible, and then pussy. Having sex when high is very pleasurable, so I put weed before pussy.

15. Money is lame as hell. Green and pussy, in that order for me. Pussy comes with other shit and green is always pure love.

16. Money, because it's all about #1 first (ME!!!) You need your financial security to continue living the way you want to live. Then weed because again, it's all about #1 first! Weed helps me relax, reflect, and gain new perspectives all whilst making everything more fun. At this point in my life establishing myself is much more important than having a partner, or even worrying about fucking bitches. So that brings me to #3, pussy. If some just happens to fall in to my lap then so be it. Maybe I'll use some game if I'm feeling a connection.

17. Well I need money for weed and I can get dick whenever I want it, so I guess money, weed, dick