pussy flavored paper

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by since93, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I just feel bad for the woman who's going to have her pussy tasted by every stoner ever. Stay classy ladies

2. we will synthesize a unique pussy flavor like no other pussy :le!:

3. ^well it has to be like at least one pussy out there or no one will get the connection...

4. no black dude would like em...

5. how come? :le:

6. You blades never seize to amaze me....

7. Not sure what kinda pussy you've been eatin'....... or how you know what male gooch smells like....

BUT, i am quite familiar with the smell of male gooch (i'm into yoga), and it is definitely less pleasant than pusssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

8. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']pussy tastes like it smells like dank (no pun intended) crotch gravy. the same smell as a male gooch. just take the papers and slide them between your butthole and balls and fire that up. make sure to lick your lips before and after and smack your mouth in order to savor the full flavor :hello:[/quote]

Im with this guy, this pussy paper idea sounds interesting, but gross. But if someone wants to make em, be my guest!

9. [quote name='"oceansgreen"']^well it has to be like at least one pussy out there or no one will get the connection...[/quote]

Let's ask a nun for her pussy.

10. do people actually like the taste of pussy? cus I mean, when you're getting all sexy with someone, that shit can be sexy but why would you want something that's not a moaning girls pussy to taste like pussy? :confused:

11. technology hasnt advanced as much as i wouldve liked...if it had, then we could make said pussy paper that groaned each time you took a drag...:le!:

12. lol pussy papers. i think ill stick with the pussy flavor when im eating pussy! i dont need the scent when im getting lit. it makes the pussy all that much better after your baked!

13. I'll order a pack of em soon as I can stop laughing

14. see..the product also has comic marketability as well :le:

15. [quote name='"Herb Hancock"']I'm willing to invest in this thing, but I think there's even more untapped potential. Make cock flavored paper for the ladies and gay guys. This will ensure a bigger market, and on top of that, there'll be tons of trolls who'll buy the cock paper to roll joints for people they wanna play a joke on.

"Hey, Kevin just gave me a joint! He was always an asshole, I don't get it :confused:"
    "Fuck it dude let's smoke it"

NEXT DAY

"Hey Kevin thanks again for that joint, it was nice"
    "Yeah I figured you'd like it, YOU COCKSMOKING BITCH!"

$$$$$$, let's make this happen.[/quote]

Lol my names Kevin, and I would definitely do that.

16. I'll do it...for science.

17. Pussy is an acquired taste. What if someone never ate pussy and then tried the pussy-flavored paper? It would be like someone sucking on a strawberry-flavored sucker and expecting a real strawberry to taste the same.

18. only reason I eat pussy cause its attached to a girl . I'm not just trying to taste vagina in all aspects of my life

19. This sounds like the better idea!

20. I moisten my joints together with Claudia Schiffer's pussy.