pussy flavored paper

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by since93, Jun 16, 2012.

1. i was just thinking about this weird thread like it was on headwear for sessions and i was like wtf and got to thinking, eventually, why shoudlnt there be pussy flavored paper you know...:le:

2. all pussy tastes different IMO, so I guess in order to actually get the flavoring the creator of the paper will have to eat ALOT of different vaginas and then choose his favorite?

3. yeah sure man, sample a few different odors of pussy and synthesize them and bam...:le:

4. i dunno man, pussy and weed are two separate things for me
    i like my taste of weed, and i love eating pussy, but i do not want the two together at the same time
    however, i could potentially see something like this working

5. idk i feel the marketing shock value would make the product sell but would sales keep coming....of course itd be a product that needs to be managed efficiently so maybe even after the initial "oooh pussy paper!" shock, it could keep selling at profitable levels...

6. pussy tastes like it smells like dank (no pun intended) crotch gravy. the same smell as a male gooch. just take the papers and slide them between your butthole and balls and fire that up. make sure to lick your lips before and after and smack your mouth in order to savor the full flavor :hello:

7. But.. Its burning pussy..

8. Must ask....
    Is it a shaved pussy? Or will there also be little burnable synthetic hairs on it?
    There could also be different types like
    1. Trashy trailer park vagina
    2. Classy rich girl
    3. 20 year old virgin
    Just thinking. And high. Haha

9. just dip regular papers in pussyjuice and smoke after dried.....wonder if anyones tried that before...:le:

10. itd have to be a clean pussy on top of all this... plus, couldn't this result in a bush fire?

11. clean pussy is good pussy....so clean pussy would result in good papers

hows THAT for someseriously scientifi resaoning? :le fuck yeah!:

12. I think its a good idea because you are simply just getting the best of both worlds..

13. This is just too much haha

14. I'm willing to invest in this thing, but I think there's even more untapped potential. Make cock flavored paper for the ladies and gay guys. This will ensure a bigger market, and on top of that, there'll be tons of trolls who'll buy the cock paper to roll joints for people they wanna play a joke on.

"Hey, Kevin just gave me a joint! He was always an asshole, I don't get it :confused:"
    "Fuck it dude let's smoke it"

NEXT DAY

"Hey Kevin thanks again for that joint, it was nice"
    "Yeah I figured you'd like it, YOU COCKSMOKING BITCH!"

$$$$$$, let's make this happen.

15. wtf. i like dick, but i don't think i want to start putting dick flavor into things i like lololol.

16. Lmao IM IN!

17. i dont know about this, to me pussy tastes different with each girl, and not all pussy taste good lol, ill take a pass!

18. Pass that pussy joint to me, mang :smoke:

19. What about joint favored pussy??

20. right on imo with the untapped potential....sweet

hmmm...still, id wager if there would be people willing tobuy pussy flavored paper, theredbe people willing to buy dick flavored paper....and balls? :le!:

yeah lol we couldmarket the scheme like "pass the pussy man" :le:

an einstein moment i see....:le: