Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pursuit of Happiness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brumac, Sep 24, 2008.

1. I am a neophyte toker.

Maybe its me and just all in my head. But after a night of smoking a bowl, the following day, I for the first time in a long time felt content and peaceful. Not numb or stoned, just more agreeable to things. I have been under the spell of depression and mild anxiety for at least a year now for a few reasons, and today it feels like those two dark clouds have been lifted temporarily. I'm not high or stoned at the moment. Just in a calm, I'm OK with life kind of feeling, and I love it. I'm not worrying or feel anxious like I normally do which I can't stand.

After reading the above I paused for a few minutes wondering if I should even hit submit. I guess it caught me as pretty a pretty stupid post. Within the past year anything that made me feel happy, or good in a general kind of way I was always skeptical about and my racing thoughts and constant worry just hampered any positive outlooks I had. So of course I am skeptical that mj is the reason I am in this mood, since its been well over 12 hours since I last toked. I'll stop analyzing now.

fuck it...submit. :eek:

2. Whatever it is, I'm glad your feeling better bro

3. im glad you posted, thats really cool that you feel better man

4. positive vibes

5. yea that is an effect of weed. the next day after smoking I just love life and appreciate everything. It is a sort of daze. You however, can take this feeling with you in life even if you arent high. Just rememember how you feel now :)

6. And that right there is why MJ is one of the most medically active substances on earth. MMJ is being used to treat anxiety and depression in many states and countries, now you know why.

7. Glad to hear things are getting better bro.

I'm new here, and i don't want any one to think I'm advertising any other sites, but if you ever want to just let things out or just want some advice try www.golivewire.com.

It's a really cool forum that helps people deal with all kinds of problem.

I promise you'll never see me talk about another site here guys.

8. One of the things cannabis is most prescribed for is anxiety, followed by depression.

9. Kool aid YOU FUCKING TROLL!!! GTFO!!!

JK man it's all groovy :cool:

To the OP - That's great you're feelin better man... You should check out this thread that.... somebody made I can't remember who or what it's called but it's a very, very descriptive thread about a felllow blade who beat depression and anxiety on his own. I suggest you check it out man it can only help you.. It helped me and I don't even have depression (at least I don't think I do... Could be wrong)

Try to remember what you're feeling now and keep that train of thought for as long as you can to try and enjoy life.... You only live once and it's not very long.. You should try to enjoy it while you can.

Best of luck :smoking: