Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purschasing a Digital Scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b004u, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Since , I'm purchasing a digital scale , what should I know to use before weighing my bud before buying them? like
    "500x0.1gram" what does that mean ? and such

2. all you need to know is...does it scale grams if so okay youre good.

3. Yeah it does.

4. it means it can weigh up to 500g, in .1g increments.

i have a .01, it's just more accurate. and cooler. and it was $20 shipped on amazon. but it only goes up to 100g.

5. buy it...its a cool scale.

6. I plan to buy these scales from amazon , can you check if theyre good.
    American Weigh AMW-100 Precision Digital Pocket Scale 1543 x 0.1 grain and 100 x 0.01 gram Silver
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-AMW-100-Precision-Digital/dp/B0012LOQUQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1239424857&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: American Weigh AMW-100 Precision Digital Pocket Scale 1543 x 0.1 grain and 100 x 0.01 gram Silver: Home Improvement[/ame]
    ZX-600 G X 0.1 Digital Pocket Gram Scale Coin Digital Scales
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/ZX-600-Digital-Pocket-Scale-Scales/dp/B000O38K6O/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1239424857&sr=8-6]Amazon.com: ZX-600 G X 0.1 Digital Pocket Gram Scale Coin Digital Scales: Electronics[/ame]

7. i have that first scale but silver.
    its legit get it.

8. I just ordered this scale, but I'm wondering how you might measure eighths and quarters on such a small surface. Do you put something on top of it like a lightweight plastic container, then measure the weight? Or do you just add each nug one at a time? What do you guys do?

Thanks in advance.

9. most have trays and if they don't you can just use the lid.

10. put a plastic container on it, then press TARE (correct me if im wrong)
    it should reset it to 0 grams, then just add your nugs to the container

11. deff worth the purchse,

12. Alright, that's what I assumed. Thanks guys!

It'll be here tuesday or wednesday, so I'm holding off on purchasing any bud till then. I have to make my 1 gram of mids left last the long weekend and then some... :(