Purpling top buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Inkdemongrows, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Is his a temp fluxuation issue or a nutritional issue? It’s literary just the top of some sour kush I have going (autos) and seems to have stopped trichomes and even losing some of the sugary look to its sugar leaf growing from the buds. Any experienced individuals drop a hypothesis on my issue

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Post pic dude so we can see what were trying to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. LOL

Yeah bro...:pimp:

4. I’m so frustrated I I smashed the phone I had updates for those grows, including my dispensary seed grows. I ended up with just under 2 ounces from it but unfortunately lost one to mold in last few weeks.

I noticed with autos towards the later stage of flower if you keep it cold climate (tented tho) the buds produce more of a sticky bud, almost like sap oozing from them. But in all very tasty and great smoke for a noob just watching YouTube and forums guides. I have another post started y’all can check out in indoor grows.

Thanks for offered support hope everyone’s keep they’re head up through this shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1