Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronic 2001, Jun 1, 2004.

1. I smoked Purple Haze this weekend and it was the best shit I have ever smoked!!!

I discovered a new level of highness!

I smoked with these fools who only smoke the highest quality shit...I was just used to smoking Chronic all the time...

Everyone needs to get a hold of the purple at some point in their toking careers.

PEACE FOOLS!

2. Welcome to the world of headie nugs. Enjoy.

3. Yeah, purple haze is some awesome bud. Love it, glad you did too (don't know why you wouldn't...).

4. ahh the new experience yes indeed purple haze gets you high but silver haze knocks you out =)

5. we've never really had any type of purple grass here, we mostly have red shit here. it's not bad.

6. im confused on this, so basically purple haze is just really good bud? cus the way u were talkin bout it made it sound like some miracle drug.

7. its really good bud with chunks of purple in it the purple chunks pop sometimes weird but good...

8. thats some funky ass weed you got there bud...

usually purple weed is called so because it is purple. Some weed is yellowish, some dark green, light green. Purple weed is purple.

(no, its not purple like barney, but some of the green has a very purplish tint to it, and there are some fully purple spots, but on a whole, its not a big purple bud.)

so yea, i dont know what popping purple chunks your weed has... but hell, if it gets you high, have fun bud.

9. its truley amazing shit man one bowl of it and im knocked out

10. yea adam bc put it perfectly.. i have shishkaberry right now and its covered with purple spots. i had 3 zips of super silver haze this week and it was the stinkiest bud i've ever had.

11. i have had purple haze once
    i loved it

i think i liked purple kush more though, but, thats probably because i didn't really smoke that much purple haze, and it was a friend smoking me out with it

i would sure love to get ahold of some more purple haze though, or purple kush(haven't been able to get ahold of it for a few months :'(

12. yea on friday i picked up a zip of some barney(the purple dinosaur) and it was Heella purple... soo wel cured,,,, some of the best smoke i eva had besides the cat piss....it was soo stinky and delicous

13. First time I smoked it was purple bud. Not necessarily purple haze we didn't know the strain when we got it we just knew it was purpley. I got nice and stoned my first time, we smoked 3 joints between 4 people.

14. So far my 3 favorties are: Purple Haze, Blueberry, and ORange Kush. good shit