Purple Wreck yellow leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Jan 21, 2013.

1. As you can see, the leaves are going yellow from the bottom up. Im currently feeding her 2.5ml per liter bio-bloom and bio-grow, and 1ml top max. Should i increase any of the nutes?

Attached Files:

2. Sorry, its around 3 weeks flowering!

3. maybe i had some GDP that was on the same thing i feed it more nut and it work soooo

4. Got the feeding schedual for the exact same nutes here dude, fuckin sweet plants btw haha, says they can take anythng up to 4ml at 6 weeks flowering and by the looks of it your girls will soak it up but would say gradually build it up too see her reaction? what light is she under and seedbank is the strain? Great work bud keep it up! Peace

5. Prob reserva privada

6. Needs more nitrogen

7. yeah its from reserva privada and under a 400w hps. I lollipoped her just before the yellowing, but never had problems before with lollipopping! should i increase the bio grow nutes?

8. Nitrogen yellow starts at the bottom and moves up give it 1/3 grow food should help

Sent from iPhone 5

9. cool so basically im giving her too much bio grow?

10. It needs more nitrogen

Have you fed straight water in a while

Sent from iPhone 5

11. nope, been feeding her nutes, basically since veg

12. All you can do now is slow the yellowing so add more bio grow to your bloom nute schedule

13. Looks like nitrogen deficiency

14. Try just PHed water next and then as above said add more grow will help with the yellow

I add grow once a month during flower just for that reason

Sent from iPhone 5

15. Not good, it shouldnt harm my yield to much will it? Anyone no whats wrong with it with these pics? could it be because i dont have a fan on in the tent, only the extractor fan pulling air trough the cooltube?

Attached Files:

16. #16 xDisciplex, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    Did someone say Purple Wreck? =) "Reserva Privada"

This plant was in a room that was a tad hot,and still so purple.

About six weeks in youll see this on any purple phenos.4-5 weeks if you have cool temps.Some phenos will not purple.

They only need a nice feeding every 3rd watering,or so.I found in my first go with PW even though they seemed to take a lot of nutes,my second go I fed less often,and got buds with way more resin.About the same yield.

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      234.9 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      812.4 KB
      Views:
  17. Is your plant drinking water? I'm guessing it is not which then leads me to guessing your soil has a low PH issue which is locking out what appears to be all Macro nutrients (N,P,K). I suggest a heavy flush then water with a moderate fertilizing.

I had a plant do something similar and this cleared up the progressive yellowing immediately (not cure, but stopped its progression).

What are your temps at the top of the plants?