Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Widow, Master Kush, Sour D hash and a new mini

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SergeantGanja, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 SergeantGanja, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Just got this new mini in from GC shop. Shipping took a little but it was well worth it for this quality piece. To compliment the new equipment I grabbed some Purple Widow and Master Kush and used up the rest of the Sour D hash that I picked up last week. $90/quarter, dank, dank, dank
    Let me know what you think :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Thanks, your pics just helped me decide to go out and smoke a bowl :smoke:

Edit: Delicious looking nugs and that bong looks like a beast!@
    how are they?

3. Yeah the bong is a beast, I named it David to correlate with David and Goliath cause even though its a mini it hits like a pro.
    And the buds... Let me tell ya, some fire right here. Smokes so smooth, tastes just like pine trees, and gets you so blown it is unbelievable. I smoked a quarter of this stuff last night with 2 of my buddies and I was feeling pretty good. :smoke: