Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Urple

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedOut, Jul 7, 2010.

1. I just decided to stop by and tell a little story about how much I love pot now.

So yesterday I decided to make some hamburgers and i had to pry apart the hamburger patties with a knife and sliced my hand open giving myself a pretty nasty gash on my palm underneath my thumb so i wrapped my hand up and drove the hospital and had to get four stiches but when the doctor injected my wound with three doses of some numbing agent but even after all these shots i still felt the stitching and mt hand has been in excrusiating pain so I got some Medical bud named Purple Urple from Oregon and this is much better then any of the painkillers they could of given me i smoked a bowl and wow this is amazing i am even typing right now with my injured so all i have to say is go pot :).

2. pot is wonderful. do your thang man!

3. Punctuation man, try it some time!

But seriously pot is great for pain killing.