Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Urkel x Train Wreck (Purple Wreck)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xWassyWolfyx, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Picked some of this up a few days ago. The smell of this stuff is amazing. Its super sweet smelling, and smokes about as smooth as you would expect from a danky bud. I only took one pick, cuz i only picked up a $10 gram and felt no need take more.

Attached Files:

2. Wow.

Rarely do I come across a bud that actually looks beautiful.

That's cover-boy shit right there.

3. Damn some ill bud, enjoy that.

4. looks sick as shit. got some purple wreck the otha day out here in az. where you at?

5. damn that looks dank and you only paid 10 a gram you got the hook up brotha

6. at 10 a gram buy it all

7. good shit like this for $10/g?!?:eek:
    shiiit buy MORE!!!

8. Im out in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Normal prices here are about 15 to 25 a g, but my boy next door hooks me up with some dank buds for cheap. He's a caregiver for a couple of people and he breaks me off w/some good deals. I'll post a few more pics here in the future of some fire he's given me.

9. haha... thanks man. I gotz my brand new camera the other day, and it takes some bomb pics. I cant wait to post some more beautiful buds on here w/that camera.

peace

10. hell ya.... all the medical in colorado looks like that. if ur goin to the right places anyways. saw some violet femme the other day from herbal wellness i think.... purple as shit.... little green stems looked like veins.lol but it cuda been the hash had me tripin too.

11. nice pic there mate.. I'm actually smoking urkle wreck right now as we speak. I'm not sure if its the same strain. They call it that at my local dispensary. Anyways, I bought a half o of it because it looked so dank and it was sativa dominant. Ill post pics when I have a chance. lets get high

12. Beautiful purple wreck.
    had an eigth of that not too long ago.
    Hard hitting high.
    Enjoy that.
    :bongin:

13. It's a good smoke :rolleyes:

14. A plus on the buds, I have a few grams of purple haze that looks similar