Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple unkown dank NW Burbs Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lgn0213, May 31, 2009.

1. #1 lgn0213, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    This still has a really strong smell hard to hide and REALLY purple.
    You don't need alot to get blown. Some of the best dank I've gotten.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Holy shit that is niiiiice man!

3. Lol damn that looks like barney poop pellets, but so gorgeous :D haha

4. Thats some super duper PURPLE :D

love it man

5. Jesus, Fucking....Christ....

That Is some CRAZY SHIT!

I wish I had some haha, Man that is really purple.

6. DAMNNNN Your so lucky lol

does anyone know what strain that is cus i want some now!!!
    +Rep for making me feel like shit lol

7. looks Funky! +rep brotha man:smoke:

8. damn...goddamn

9. damn straight trippy nugs!

10. Nice buds dude! I've always wanted to smoke straight purple weed. Only tried stuff with specs in it. +rep

11. I wanna say that is GDP, but I could be wrong, either way its DANK!

12. Def not GDP. U cant REALLY tell by just lookin at it to tell what strain it is. Go to strainreview.com Thats a good website to refer but prolly not this bud! This bud def looks amazing! What does it smell like and taste like?

13. #13 LeeZy, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    I agree when it comes to other strains of weed, but I smoked a lot of GDP over the past two college semesters and while some batches of it were lighter then this photo, most looked a lot like it, tons of purple, with a lot of orange/red hairs, followed by a small amount of light green. I of course could be wrong, but we went through ounces and ounces of GDP all year long:smoking:.

edit: If you take a look at closetsmoker's thread in this forum section you'll see that a lot of his GDP looks very similar to this, there's actually another thread too that I will find in a couple minutes and link for you.

edit2: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/387227-post-your-purp-3.html here's the link, it''s the second post on that page, first picture. I'm not trying to prove that I am right or anything I'm just trying to give this bud a strain name so that the other posters can find it.

14. Yea u could be correct!! Could be grape ape, purple urkel , purple ice, purple dino, purple wheelchair etc.... theres also diff kinds of GDP.. But I hear ya! U prolly kno ur GDPurps :p

15. All this talking about GDP is making me wanna smoke it!

16. Nice Purple Haze you got there.

You my friend, are one lucky bastard.

17. The smells just smacks you in the face lol but it smells like a pine smell mixed with a sour smell.

18. I've had that stuff. It's not GDP, it's probably Grape Krush. That can turn really purple.

19. Wow, nice pick up. Those nugs look delicious.

20. wonderfull man +reps