Purple Unicorn x g13hp testers and other organic Bodhi

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dankherbson82, Feb 28, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    I received these testers at the end of November and startedthem the beginning of December. I wasreally stoked to get these started because ive been collecting Bodhi beans fora few years now and have ran a couple strains and ive been incredibly impressedwith what plants ive come across. Bodhi used unique female selections and hismale selection is spot on.<o:p></o:p>
    Im running these testers and all other Bodhi strains in arecycled organic soil fed with teas. I"ll describe my setup later on but firstI want to focus on these testers. Unfortunately after running all 11 seeds I only ended up with 2 females.The 2 females I did end up with both look to be really solid and more thanlikely keepers.<o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG]
    All 11 seeds a week or so in<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> P</o:p>u x g13hp 7<o:p></o:p>
    This plant remained pretty short and squat during flower andseemed to respond well to topping well. Ive noticed both of the strains ive run withthe g13hp dad seem to be a bit slower in veg. They definitely make up for itlater on though in flower.<o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These pictures were taking at around 40 days or so. I made a mistake and gave these too muchnitrogen at the start of flower so they might be a bit stunted. This also mightexplain a few male flowers I found in low light areas on both plants. Nothingtoo crazy at all and im confident that they both will do fine run as clones. Thisparticular plant has a deep hashy smell that has intensified as its progressedlater on in flower. Nice tight nodespacing and a frosty coat that"s getting more resinous by the day. I think thisone is more of a g13hp leaner as opposedto the other plant.<o:p></o:p>
    Pu x g13hp 10<o:p></o:p>
    This one was far more lanky than the other female and thelankiest of all 11 of the seeds. It wasresitant to both topping and side-branching. <o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now this plant seems to be leaning more toward theBlackberry Widow in the Purple Unicorn of the mother side. Im not sure whatBodhi selected for making the F2 side of the mother but this one has a darkberry aroma that is subtle and showed up much later than the smell of the firstplant. Seems to yield less that thefirst one but the resin production is right in line with it.<o:p></o:p>
    I will definitely keep this thread updated withthese testers as they progress on and do a proper evaluation at the end.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> I also am going to be describing and showingthe other Bodhi strains I"m running along with my setup in later posts</span>

2. This is the lone lucky charms female out of 3 seeds that germinated out of a full pack. It doesn't matter at all to me because this one is the funk! Also out of every other seed out of the 5 other strains I've popped from Bodhi ive gotten 100% germ rates. This was kind of an old pack from Attitude back in 2012 and who knows how they stored their seeds.
    This one leans more toward the white in the mother side but seems to yield pretty good. Extreme frost that starts a little late with a nice lemon- citrus baked good aroma coming off it. medium low stretch in flower and a pain in the ass to get a clone to root. Going to take her at 65 days and these pictures were at 55ish days Cant wait to smoke this one!

Attached Files:

• 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      598.2 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      603 KB
      Views:
    • 026.JPG