Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Trichome heads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiimhi, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I'm lookin at my bud under my magnifying glass, and it has a LOT of purple trichome heads anyone else seen this before?

2. I don't wanna be a dick or nothin....i wanna believe that sooo bad. i've never seen it myself but i gotta do it...:(

Pics or didn't happen.

3. Sorry I don't have a thousand dollar camera... I know there's pictures somewhere of macros of purp trichomes on here.

4. I found one online.
    [​IMG]

5. it's that purple urkel
    [​IMG]

6. #6 Uncjax, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahhaaabahhaaahhaabaa

7. Looks like purple Bud with White Trichomes to me, but Whatev you say man probally will be a HEAVY Indica:metal:

8. #8 Skunky Monkey, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    What :confused: that's so pointless to critisize someones bud because you don't get many strains, i have seen this happen allot and it's really NOT a pics or it didn't happen it's most likely genetics or when the plant was being grown the temps were to low, OP are the Sugar leaves purple ???

And for you please try not to jump to conclusions over bud, this is apprentice tokers there here for our help we don't need to say there lying because of lack of experience on the matter. No hate man just saying :)

Edit: that looks like genetics purple tricholms are common among indica dominants.

9. With some of the purple strains, some trichs will turn purple or even almost black instead of amber...;)

10. #10 Flight96, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Thats some purple weed. But all i see is amber n clear trichs. =\

EDIT: I SEE SOME AYYYEEE THATS SICK

DOUBLE EDIT:
    Lol...? who ever said that the OP was lieing due to lack of experience.? I can care less on ones experience with weed whether their a weed guru or just started smoking yesterday! lol. You don't have to put words in my mouth buddy:) we're all adults here. Like you said, were here to learn from one another. I've just seen some purple trichs for the first time. I said pics or didn't happen because I in my personal experience have never seen it before. And the OP (at the time) didn't have any evidence to show me. Simple. No hate their either green text guy.:smoke:

11. there are no leaves haha, just buds. I live in washington and am Medical patient, so, as you can imagine I get some really good buds and have had plenty of different strains.

I can tell a cold purple from strain purple, it's called blackcherry cheesecake, it's not really a known strain but this dispensary grows its own so some of there own names come out.

:smoke: