Purple Snowman Strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Grits, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Got a few of these from Phen Pharm and what a perfect day to drop one in and start a adventure!
    I don’t have much on lineage so if you guys know please let me know! Happy growing Family![​IMG][​IMG]

2. Grape stompers cousin? I think thats it, hell i will have to look it up but i think its a gage green thing, either way pop them beans blade and get some ganj growin

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    By Gage Green.. is all I know

Extra Sweet sales talk but don't believe it all ...lol

One of the most versatile plants on the planet – cannabis. The herb benefits humanity in so many ways. By reconnecting with nature, humanity will regain potency and health. With a desire for healing, let our actions will align with truth and humanity will once again become caretakers of the land.

On the Silk Road, traders traded hashish as currency. Archaeologists have linked cannabis with every civilization on the Earth. To lift up the current state of the world, people must be free on this planet.

Hemp will soon replace all polluting and harmful industries. All fear and greed-based entities will fall as humanity rises up for truth and love.

GAGE | Gage Green Group

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks bud!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here we go !! Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Is this the start of a journal?
    I'd like to see it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sure I could throw a few more of them in the water and really see what we get out of these?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ok I'll drag up a bucket and watch

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks ready to chop

• Like Like x 1
  10. Soaking in 50% Unicorn piss and %50 Leprechaun cum. Is that what you use also? Buddy

11. wtf....I ain't into this weird fag shit. I'm outta here

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Yes but I gargle it before i put the seed in

• Like Like x 1
  13. That’s what I did wrong

14. Best of luck in this grow Gritzy

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks man, I’ve had some problems this year but late today I’ll show you the beans I have . Maybe u can point me to the ones that stand out. And hell, it looks like u had a great harvest?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes i did have my best run ever

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2