Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Princess?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kaptan, Apr 13, 2011.

1. #1 kaptan, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    It has a skunky slightly fruity smell and almost a grapefruit taste....in NJ so most likely overpayed at 115 qtr, but anything purp gets premium here:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This pic ^ seems to have a face:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. That second picture is a sexy nug.

I got a few grams of this a couple of weeks ago, and it tasted really good, I totally get what you mean about grapefruit and skunk.

Enjoy that shit :smoke:

3. I had some not to long ago not smells like purp just isn't strong

4. Looks like some DANK outdoors! :smoke:

5. Quality nuggetry man, where you at in Jersey?

6. Possibly the same strain, but this stuff is strong and trich filled.
    I give it my seal of approval:smoke:

7. Salem Co.

8. That third picture reminds me of the mutated insects with the human faces from Mimic.

9. Damn that looks SICK!

You never overpay when you go purple bro

10. You actually usually overpay when you go purple :p
    You should never pay any more just for a colour.

11. Yeah usually in this area I can get qtrs for $90-$100, but purp is $115.

12. NJ is all about image, haha, im sorry i went to Johnson and Wales in RI and there are so many ppl from NJ there and they are all guidos and meatheads and the girls are all skanks.....dont get me wrong i got nothin against NJ (my cousins and my ex are from there), they are just a different breed

13. You are referring to the northern part of the state that has the guidos and meatheads....definitely not the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.

14. ill have to agree with you on that, now that i think of it all of those people were from north jersey.....oh yeah nice lookin bud dude, wish i could get some purps

15. haha this^ i grew up in south jerz, got my ass outta there though brought myself to cali

edit: thats about the guido fags part, there are a decent amount of methheads in south jersey/philly area lol.