Purple Princess: Organic LST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Thanks,IMG

I manicure over a matter of weeks, manicure once during harvest, again after drying and a final trim after cured for a week or 2.

2. hey man, all your buds look cured to perfection!

whats your method my stuff comes out too dry sometimes

3. When curing Patience is key...Never over dry, you want to dry the buds slowly over 2-4 weeks. keeping your jars sealed keeping in just the right amount of moisture is very important. It is a game of balance, you must let the buds pull moisture from inside the stem and absorb it back into the bud then allow to release this moisture slowly over days to weeks at a time. the slower and longer the cure the better.

It takes time for a good cure and even longer for a great cure, I have cured buds for 3-6 months at a time. Needless to say you must have a ready to smoke stash, to resist the urge to rush the cure :D

4. Could you tell me how exactly it is you are able to grow and sell to medical mj clubs? I have always wondered this. I'm sure there is some type of permit right? Just wondering how someone would obtain one. Too bad I don't live in Cali anymore though...

5. thanks for the tip man, i dont know how my buds got so dry, i slow dryed them for about a week just hanging up, then jarred them up for about 2 weeks, burping the jar every time i sat down to smoke,

6. i just had a orgasam while looking at the finished products. i can't even believer what i am seeing

+REP!

7. hey hash.. how's the new area going man?
    Did you end up getting thet 600 watt setup u were looking at?

8. hey august whats up bro...I am still in the process of getting my new lab set up, I had to make a decision on new equipment options so the new light is gonna have to wait another month or so because I decided to get a portable AC to ease the pains of growing indoors during summer especially in my area last year got up to 106 degrees. So my old faith full 400 watter will probably go one more round before I upgrade. But I plan to get it for sure and turn my 400 watt into a mother light since I have sucessfully Re-Generated one of the Purple Princesses and plan to use her as a mother. But yeah hopefully I can stay at this pad for more then a year so i can get stable and keep cranking a steady cycle of dankige like you do in your lab.

9. Man I hope my buds turn out as pretty as yours.

Great fucking job, once again.

peace:)

10. Thanks. Im sure your buds will be very perrtyful :D, best of luck to ya Eleven.

11. sounds like a good plan bro.. you could have all the lights you want, but if it's too hot then what's the use?
    Glad you saved the purple princess man.. it's worthy of being kept around a while.. best of luck to ya mang!!

12. Yeah I would love to get a clone of that purple princess. Shit man GDPx PUrple kush=w0w.

13. Yes exactly, especially now that my Lab is up stairs and that is always the hottest room in the house light on or off it reaches 80-90 degrees and it isnt even full blown summer yet so that was the wise choice make. Yeah I love this strain I have grown GDP for more then 4 years now but the Purple Princess is like GDP with an extra twist and is rare to get a hold of so I had keep it alive.

14. those buds look downright dank

15. Thanks bro.

16. dang hashthe new pics are super danky its been a while but good looks on the flushin advice they have certinatly come along way since then she has turned out to be a strong plant and the biggest i have, so many thanks and i have to pass it around so

17. How much did the dried harvest weigh? And you used 400w to grow all that, damn..nice dude.

18. hashmouf needs to start growin some buds again.. he must be close to out by now :)

19. This was an awesome read. Great plants.

I'd like to see more!:metal:

20. hey Barry its been a minute bro, good to see ya. Glad that flush worked out for ya great to hear your grow is sucessful. Yeah I got another grow in the works and will be posting a new journal soon so keep an eye out and i will see ya there.