Purple Princess: Organic LST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Good evening GC :wave: WE ARE EXPERIANCING TECHNICAL DIFFCULTIES FOR UPDATED PHOTOGRAPHS GO DIRECTLY TO PAGE 3
    I would like to open my first GC documented project by saying thank you and welcome to the thread.

This project will be conducted with 5 Purple Princess clones Organically grown and Trained by using the Low Stress Training method known as LST.

The plants will be grown under a 400 watt Metal Halide for the Vegetation period and a 400 watt High Pressure Sodium for the Flowering period.

We are already 30 days into the project and flowering will commence soon .Due to Camera equipment difficulties I was unable to post the photos until now. So updates of the project will be posted daily within the next few days until flowering begins.

We will start with pics of the clones

DAY 1
    [​IMG]

DAY 4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEXT UPDATES 12/30/07

2. Clones after transplant DAY 8 : LST begins.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hey.. You have a very nice grow going!! All of your clones are looking really healthy too! Also, what type of soil and nutes are you using?:D :smoking:

4. Thanks, Yeah I try to keep my plants real happy:) I build my own soil and right now I am using simple Organic nutrients, here's a list the soil ingredients and nutrients.

SOIL: 2 bags Organic compost
    1 bag peat moss
    1/2 bag perlite
    1/2 bag vermiculite
    1 bag pumice dust
    6 cups bat guano
    6 cups worm castings
    4 cups bone meal
    2 cups lime

NUTRIENTS: Fish emulsion 5-1-1
    Bat guano 0-5-0
    Maxi-crop liquified seaweed
    Molasses
    Epsom salt

5. Thats awesome that you build your own organic soil mixture!! I would love to go completely organic in the near future.. :hello: :D

6. looking like VERY healthy young girls! Wish I could say the same about mine right now :(

7. lookin good bro...ill be stickin around to see the progress

8. :hello:I see your babies are getting a lot bigger and still looking very healthy!!! Your lst is looking good also.. They will be flowering in no time!! :D

9. Week 3 day 21
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are the photos of week 3 day 21 of the Vegetation period. The next update will be of week 4 day 30 the last photos to be documented until flowers begin to form.

10. :eek::hello: Wow.. Those girls really did get a lot bigger!!! The large pots look to be really paying off! I might start considering something a little bigger myself lol.. Anyways keep up the good work! I can't wait to see your next update to see the growth I bet they will be huge lol. :D

11. +rep for good grows, a good attitude, and your ROOR walkthrough!!:D :smoking:

12. Yeah they grow about 3 inches a week, after every weekly feeding they go crazy! Yeah I really like the 7 gallon pots they give plenty of root space and reduce my need to water I picked them up at Orchard Supply Hardware store for $6 a piece I plan to get about 4 more for my next project.

The next update will not disappoint you they are now over a foot tall. The last feeding was high in phosphorus to prepare for bud set, and they loved the extra phosphorus growing about 4 inches in the final week of VEG. Updates will be posted in the next 2-3 days.

Once again Ssnataku thank you for your always positive feedback.

13. latest update looks bangin man, keep up the good work

and my mouth is watering with anticipation for the next update after the hint

14. Thanks! The Next update will be posted tommorow. I just can't wait until flowers begin to form thats when it gets really interesting !

15. Updates : Week 4 DAY 30 preflower photographs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This ends: Week 4 DAY 30 preflower. The next updates of the project will be posted when bud set begins. Thank you for your support and patience.:)

16. :eek::hello:You're girls have gotten much bigger as I thought!!! They look so healthy and happy!!!!!!! I knew they would look good but damn you take such good care of those plants! I can't wait to see the next update.. I bet they will be full of white pistils!!!!!!:D

17. Yes hopefully they show flowers soon on my last project with GDP the flowers appeared 5 days after switching to 12/12.

18. We now have visible flowers DAY 8 of the 12/12 schedule. Updates will be posted within the next 24 hours.

19. my mouth is watering with anticipation