Purple Power

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dabongmaster, Nov 21, 2006.

1. My friend is going to grow purple power, we don't know too much about it so if u got any info at all, post it.

2. mine is about 1 foot tall after 2 and a half weeks. i am using the stealth hydro bubbleponic system. i have pictures in my profile... one is purple power, the other is a free seed from the company

3. Purple Power

In the late 80's the famous import purple strains were very popular to smoke but would not grow so well in the northern European climate.
    New Purple Power was developed so the qualities of the yummy purple strains could be cultivated successfully in cold and wet climates.
    Its ancestors are a Thai/Columbian influenced haze and a very early Dutch Skunk.
    New Purple Power has a unique sweet-sour flavour and is moderate in strength. The buzz is energetic.
    Buds are darker purple if finished in a cooler environment.

77" height
    6-8 flowering weeks
    15 oz yield
    5-10% thc

this is based on outdoor growing

4. Please look at Mr. Postmans Journal he has grown some Purple Power

And that THC % is total crap, maybe if you grow it like a beginner you will get 5-10%

5. i dont know the thc % i just googled it and thats what i came up with from a seed bank....lol

weedseedshop

6. yea im growing purple power, the leaves on most of them are in between indica and sativa and couple are extreme sativa. they are seeming to grow very tall all of a sudden.