Purple OG #18 + Afghan Kush special@ 3 weeks 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GuyWatkins1, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 GuyWatkins1, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Hey guys haven't had any journals up on here lately since my ultra tiny auto pineapple express grow.
    KEEPING BOTH SMALL and in the same rectangular pot .

Soil gardening mix, 10% perlite, contemplating adding sand to the top to kill off the couple of gnats i see flying around.

2 x 125watt CFL's -1 hanging vertically, the other horizontal with reflector.

Am growing out a world of seeds afghan kush special, and a purple OG#18 from Reserva privada i believe it was.
    Nutes I'm using are Hesi: 'Bloom complex', and next week i'll be adding their 'Phosphorus plus' to the mix

(BONSAI STYLE) / (SCROG)

First thoughts at this stage are that both plants look extremely similar, and very sativa dominant. At this point i feel they might have sent me the wrong strains. I could understand the OG having sativa back X in it's genetics but surely not the afghan kush? which is landrace or very near pure indica?

Anyway Enjoy 3 weeks into flowering.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Please leave a comment, nice to get some feedback from some of the more experienced growers.

3. Lookin good mate. Lookin forward to seein that purple work her magic.

Im doin a similar sorta thing on a smaller scale

[​IMG]

Still in veg on my side, guna try an fill the screen to about 60% then flip and hopefully ill have a full screen then

Whats the temps in ther and have you got your airflow sorted bro? It dont show on the pics

4. Ahh looking good, i've only partially created my screen lol, will get round to it asap :p
    well the thing about my fan is I don't need one. I leave my cupboard doors open and my AC blows straight into it. Keep us posted on how you get on automan

5. Subscribed bro I wanna see how that purple OG looks!

6. hahaa ok will try not to kill it for you ;)
    gonna update saturday night before i leave for a while, will be able to pop in a few times really briefly check on them to make sure theyre doing ok, and feed them obviously, so after this saturday i wont be able to update on pics for 2 weeks. might be able to. if not a lovely update of nuggage for you.

7. [quote name='"GuyWatkins1"']Ahh looking good, i've only partially created my screen lol, will get round to it asap :p
    well the thing about my fan is I don't need one. I leave my cupboard doors open and my AC blows straight into it. Keep us posted on how you get on automan[/quote]

Id still get a fan in ther to get air moving around, get the plants movings to improve Co2 levels around the growth and help build those stems nice and thick. I update in the uk thread so i'll see you ther, lookin real nice and healthy ther tho man, good job

8. Yeah no, i wasn't very clear what i meant was my ac unity is pointed directly at my gorw cupboard thats why i chose it, i leave the doors open to the air flow which is fairly breezy. :smoke:

thanks for the comment, what are you hoping to yield form the one you posted above ^? and would my buds be lacking density, due to the fact im using CFL's even if the wattage is there and the lights are close? within inches of the canopy. sorry lots of questions :D

9. [quote name='"GuyWatkins1"']
    Yeah no, i wasn't very clear what i meant was my ac unity is pointed directly at my gorw cupboard thats why i chose it, i leave the doors open to the air flow which is fairly breezy. :smoke:

thanks for the comment, what are you hoping to yield form the one you posted above ^? and would my buds be lacking density, due to the fact im using CFL's even if the wattage is there and the lights are close? within inches of the canopy. sorry lots of questions :D[/quote]

A few oz mate, not 100% sure to b honest but am hopin for a few oz. you got it right ther, the buds will have the fluffy look to them, still b dank just the light fluffy dank ;)

10. looking good' I just ordered some 0G 18'z myself'

d;

11. Any update?