Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

purple nugs for the blades

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thresh, Jan 20, 2010.

1. i don't have a preference but when this stuff comes along i usually get as much as i can till its gone :D

Attached Files:

2. damn that shit looks dank
    ive never seen weed that purple:smoking:

3. That is some crazy ass looking bud :smoking:

4. care to share?:wave:

5. um, FIRE. nice grab man.

6. GOD DAMN! i want to smoke some of that purple. the stuff around here only has a few purp leafs

7. Looks awesome....was it purple urkel or purple lavendar?

8. thanks, im lookin thru your thread now 419 :D

9. i dont care about the name much although itd be nice to know:confused_2:, im sure my guy would just make something up anyways and id come on here talkin bout yuh! gdp! :laughing:yo yo yo lol

10. Looks primo man, enjoy! :smoking:

11. thanks heh, bet ur havin fun too man:p

12. Looks good to me. :D Smoke that shit!!

Check out page 1 of the link in my sig. I have had some pretty good purp in my time. :cool:

13. thanks man happy tokin!

14. looks like the purple urkel i had a few monthes back, i have pics on of it on one of my threads somewhere, good pick up dood :smoking:

15. It's *sniff*...beautiful.

16. holy fuck dude +rep ive never had nugs look THAT purple before im jealous.:smoke:

17. Verrry purple nugs... yum:yummy:

18. bump! check the purps out :)

19. strains i've seen that are that purple would be purple diesel and grand daughter purple so maybe one of those.