Purple Maxx??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by headstash83, Nov 15, 2011.

1. In week 5 day3 of bloom cycle. 5 different strains in the garden. Im using ebb and grow 2.5gallon bucket setup with 2200watts. Strains im using are TGA's The Void and Agent Orange, Reserva Brovada's OG x 18, Power Kush, and last but not least The Church. All doing very well but some one told me that a touch of Purple Maxx would create some beautiful colors on the flowers. Just wanted to get some feedback from some more experienced people. Thanks alot,

2. I wouldn't fuck with any of those humbolt products , they just had Gravity recalled. if purple color is what you are looking for, use water in the mid 60s, deering the last 10 days of flowering. hell now that I'm thinking about it, I would just flush with the cool water for 10 days.

3. Thanks. Thats all i needed to know. Dont really care about the purple thing. My buddy used some here lately and said he saw colors that he had never seen before. Thats why i was asking. Wondered what it would make them do.

4. its strain specific some strains will turn colors with it. but I would stay away too. cold room temps or cool water will do the trick. and the colors he saw may have been a def.