Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by izamkazaam, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Thats NY. Usually its a .8 of good shit for 20. If you know the dealer you'll get 1.0 or a special hookup but shit sucks here.

2. It smells dank as hell, as for taste, it has a slight flowery bud taste (my friend said potpourri), but with this black coffee like under-bite to it. Its definitely dryer than what I'm used too but I'm not sure if that's good or not.

The high is cool though. It creeps up on you and last a while, coming in with a large spike after some time then fading down with little jolts here and there. Definitely good for accomplishing shit and socializing. I haven't had the opportunity to smoke a nuts amount of bud yet but I dig it thus far.

3. right on bud, enjoy it! =)

4. Yo I just copped an 8th of some of the frostiest fuckin' purps I have ever seen. I'll throw up some pics later tonight.

5. man that blows haha we feel ripped off here if you pay 20 bucks and get a 1.0 haha that dub sack better be 1.2 at least

6. That's some pretendo.

7. THat's photo shopped to hell...
    Everytime I read a post like yours I want to kick my own ass for reading it.

8. Word, looks moldy.

9. this^

10. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']He is in Miami...this strain has been floating around for a decade in SoFlo. We used to smoke that shit in high school, whenever someone got it we called it black bud for obvious reasons. Its taste like weirdness to me so I prefer to pass on it esp. at 320 an OZ but a lot of cats like this shit...I say whatever floats your boat![/quote]

yeah got this bud a few times recently. looks like straight black in the bag. some of the darkest bud I've ever seen

11. It looks as if it was rolled in some animal shit and dried out...reminds me of a fuzzy dingleberry with a stem on it. Anyone else?

12. lmao.
    That bud looks like someone jammed a stem into the bottom of a prune.

13. The effects are enhanced ya,

This more realistic for you? And I wouldn't ever smoke more than a tad of this. Acid isn't my thing man. I prefer green dank over any of this purple shit.

[​IMG]

14. looks like kush hybrid with grand daddy purple nice pick up

15. That's photoshopped im more then sure..

16. You're not realistic...
    Acid can't be smoked..

17. doesnt look crazy potent. at all. but you cant smoke pictures my mane

18. You base this on what?

19. lmao cmon hes dr.hemp

20. [quote name='"piffpuffN"']

lmao cmon hes dr.hemp[/quote]

^^^^win :) smoking weed = understanding life