Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr. Katfood, Oct 14, 2004.

1. I got an 8th of some purple kush buds today. i smoked 2 bowls and i'm blazed as hell. does anyone know if they're sativa, indica, or a crossbreed?

2. Most kush is usually mostly indica.

3. Ive had some purple kush. The most phenominal thing about it is that purple tint to the weed. It was good, but i love being supa-stoned off of like two hits. Thats good shit. :)

4. a month or so back, my dealer had some purple stuff. I doubt it was kush because it wasn't that good. But it was about half purple. Even tasted a little sweet.

5. I was once offered OJ/Orange Kush down in Cali once but I didn't have enough money. I heard it's bomb-ass one hit shit tho.