Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bostonbuds87, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #1 bostonbuds87, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    Some purple kush i got today. i got a hp lemme know what u think.(cell phone pics)

Attached Files:

2. haha you dont know what your talking about.....just because its purple kush doesnt mean it is purple every time, it depends on the grower.

3. awesome buds. big baller capping a HP. nice. how bout some pics of your subbie?

oh and fuck jrutt66,faggot ass bitch.

4. sick...plan to modd it at all? i love the way flat 4 sounds.

5. They don't all have to show purple on them to be good bud.

6. yeah i might put a new exhaust and upgrade the turbo but i dunno yet.

7. Buds become purple when the grower allows cold air to come in during flowering, the colors show nothing more then prettiness and tastiness. A purple strain could be less potent then a non purple strain easily.

Btw, nice pickup. Drooling right now...

8. My bud bought some newly picked up "purple kush" tonight, and it looked similar, but I don't understand why they would call it purple kush

9. its an unkonwn purple strain x with afghani kush. hense purple kush. just bc its named purple doesnt mean it should have purple. purple comes from growing enviorment and genetics. and usually purple means its a heavy indica with a couchlouch high and a good taste.

hows this shit smell bostonbuds?

10. Looks like good regular old Hindu Kush.

90% of the 'purple' cannabis out there on the market was artificially induced by reducing temperature and/or withholding water during the final flowering phase.

It's just a color and has no bearing on potency.

11. Sexy ass shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And a HP too.
    God damn :smoking:

12. Every time I've had Purple Kush the buds themselves were a much darker green. If you break them apart a little thats where the real purple comes out, hell just pull back the outer layer a little bit and you should see it.

But regarless of if its Purp or not it looks good I'm sure it smokes well and if your buying an HP its not all for you so I can garuntee it will sell quick.

13. it smells like pink kush but a little bit spicier, kinda like jack herer