Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Brown Town, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Looks leafy

2. Actually there are purple strains that are purple and they are funky like lavender had it once haven't came across since or some purple urkle it might not look purple but just with the right light you can see it, but quality is quality no matter the color, just incase people think I'm trying to say purp is better quality.

3. im pretty sure the purple i the buds comes from the strain of purple kush which is a potent strain.

if it wasnt purple, it wouldnt be called purple kush.

it would be called kush... thats all im saying

4. Actually no, depends on the phenotype. I've had PK that was green before with no purp.

5. #25 Tree Of Life, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Why do people feel the need to call out bad trim jobs? Who cares about the trim, the purpose of the thread is to look at the buds not worry about how much leaf the grower left on his nugs. And strains don't have to actually be purple to contain purple genetics...

6. Trim is a big deal the sugar leaf influences the flavor of the bud and these threads are for input on what people think about the bud

7. i would think that pk would have been bread to have all the plants purple by now.

but idk, i wouldnt call my weed purple if it wasnt purple, kinda like i dont call a chicken a rooster

8. Well no, there will always be different phenos, and purple kush is a strain, it isn't called that because of the color.

9. I have grown pk before it turned out very crystaly as opposed to purple. I purchased these from the Vancouver seed bank so they are reliable with strains. It doesnt have to be purple to be pk its all in the growers hands. Usually colder temperature causes colour change.

10. Exactly but some phenos have the purp gene in them, just depends on which pheno you get, or if you do the cold method.

11. that looks outdoor to me to be honest, from the nug structure and leafy-ness :smoke: if so, you got heavily taxed. if the pictures are just bad and that's some stank, then smoke on