Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Brown Town, Dec 25, 2012.

1. I haven't posted anything I've been grabbing in ages but this is for you guys: This was 240 an ounce which is very pricey for Ontario, but it looks amazing ground up

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah it is a little steep but it looks good!

3. Looks like it could use a new bud trimmer :p looks like it'll get ya stoned tho!
    Smoke on brotha :bongin:

4. The picture isn't as good, I'll take a new one in a bit and edit it for you

5. Looks pretty good

6. wheres the purp?

7. Bad trim job but that is a decent nug.

8. Yeah bad trim job but for ontario 40 bucks extra aint bad.

9. Bet thats some skunky, earthy, and exotic incense smelling goodness right there;)

10. #10 Brown Town, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    Good? I'll grind that up for you when I'm back incase its not purple enough for you

Attached Files:

11. looks nice, besides the trim job.

12. im not tryna hat on what your smoking but i still dont see any purple...

i just object ot calling weed without purple, purple
    i would just say dank with a little purple

13. it doesn't have to be purple to be purple kush.

14. ^^^Kinda does..

Attached Files:

15. #15 proterranyo, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    You're kind of getting ripped off if you live in Kitchener Ontario sorry man but I pay $200 an o for purple kush that is actually purple.

EDIT: Yeah man, I don't see any purple on that either even in the 2nd picture. here is my purple kush. not that purple compared to medical shit, but its decent. normally I don't get purple kush though just quality weed :)

Attached Files:

16. oh yeah huh cause there's a perfect positive correlation between how much purple and how dank your weed. OP's weed is green therefore it's impossible for it to be purple kush, right?

looks good though, dude. I'd smoke it

17. Exactly what I'm thinking reading these posts... smh.

I'd care more about the very distinct smell that PK has, rather than whether or not its purple.

@OP: That's super expensive man, but I've had batches of PK that I'd certainly pay the price for; so enjoy it. :)

18. Lol. Its amazing how many people STILL think theres some sort of correlation between how purple the weed is and how dank it is....

19. [quote name='"bonginnn"']Lol. Its amazing how many people STILL think theres some sort of correlation between how purple the weed is and how dank it is....[/quote]

Yeah i know. It usually turns purple if grown outside and allowed to frost a few times.