Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush X Cinderella 99

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Polyhymnia, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Just got some nice stuff in, was told it was a cross of purple kush with cindy 99. Couldn't find any info on it when I searched it online though. Really nice stuff though, smells fruity, kind of like applesauce in a way :D

Anyone ever hear of this cross?

2. both are actual strains, cindy is a mix of sativa and indica. it exists.

3. i've heard of a lot of names, purple pussycat, crackberry, dingleberry fuzznugs, but names are sometimes a dealers way of making you feel special about what your smoking.

For instance, Your dealer says he got some new nugs their name is death...you misinterupt him and think he said deaf, after you smoke it you die...maybe that time you shoulda listened to the name of the bud.

4. Lol. Nah I know how the name game goes, but this is a person who is reliable enough (knows where it's coming from) to believe what I'm told it is, it really is. Everything I've gotten up until this strain i've been able to find actual information on, but didn't find anything on this one.

5. Unless you're in a medical state, chances are it is just some bullshit name. If your dealer is that sure of the strain, he/she will have the information you desire.