Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush or Trainwreck?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by suedeloser666, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I'm gonna be stopping by my dude's pad in the next few days, and he has these two strains. Not considering price, which would you go for? I tried the Trainwreck with a friend and it was alright, kinda slow but I can tell that it's heavy. Then again I didn't smoke more than two sleazy hits off a bong. ANYWAY, which would you pick up and why? Zu-Bam :bongin:

2. I love trainwreck, only when you smoke it do you realise its called TRAINwreck :smoke: never tried purple kush tho.
    if you want a nice sativa go for the trainwreck if you just wanna smoke and chill go for the kush

3. Whatever you plan on spending...get it with half of each...that way you can have the option of both.

4. pk>tw

5. Good idea brah, thanks! :bongin:

6. Well do you want a creeping sativa, or an indica? Purp K is indica, Twreck is one of the most creeping sativas ive come across. If your planning on being active while high, go with the wreck, if you plan on just smoking when relaxing, get purp kush, if you are high all the time, do what ghassper said, best of both worlds

7. ^ Yeah when I smoked it a few nights ago I did notice that it was a creeper for sure. I thought that sativa was like a heavy get-lost-in-your-head high, and indica was a body lighter-than-air-tingly high. SO if I wanted to be active shouldn't I go with an indica so I won't like find my coat in the fridge the next morning? :bongin:

8. Indica = couch lock, sleepy, lazy high, usually. Pertaining to more of a "body" high

Sativa = motivated, heady high, kinda hard to focus because you feel like your thinking too fast, more of a "head" high and a "damn lets go on a hike" type of high.

Of course there are strains that break these characteristics all the time, but for the most part indica = sleepy, sativa = head rushy

9. ^ Mm, okay gotcha! I'm still kinda torn, like the best choice is to get both. However, I've only tried one kind of kush (Hindu), so I kinda wanna get the entire 1/8 as the Purple Kush. Idk, probably end up getting both, lol.

10. I'd say go with the trainwreck.

11. well if you think youd be more interested in the purp kush, then get like a g of twreck and the rest in kush.:smoke:

12. WRECK all day baby

13. Unless one looks just shitty compared to the other, get some of both.

14. Just picked up 45 min ago, got both. Might smoke some tonight, lol. Hell yes! haha thanks for everything guys

15. i wouldnt rely on the names too much since we dont all grab from same connect, what you think looks/smokes better i would go with

Edit: i was alittle late, but both is a good choice i would of too