Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush--OG Kush #18--Sour Diesel--Sour Diesel Wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by "DonChron", Jul 11, 2011.

1. #1 "DonChron", Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    First I apologize for the awful cell pics

Pic order (Sour D, Sour D Earwax, Bowl Pack, SG and IPA, OG Kush #18, Purple Kush nug, PK ounce (ounce is gone no other pics), PK Nug)

The OG and Sour im pretty sure are from seed and im unsure of the origins of this PK. First experience with these famed strains fromm seed form and im not entirely let down. The OG has a nice coffee aftertaste with some lemony OG and Chem fuel to it and the Sour has that classic funky fuely taste, where they didnt live up to the buds ive had from more traditional lineage is the potency and staying power of the buzz. The wax is absolute fire tested something absurd for thc % and retained the Sour D smell and amazing flavor. Purple Kush is your traditional PK narcotic body stone very at peace feeling, not a big purple strain fan. All these are from a different dispensary than I normally frequent figured id test them out.

Attached Files:

2. mm that last nug looks delicious

3. sweet piece bro

4. :rolleyes: I tend to agree this is Odell Brewing Co's IPA it has a little fruityness to it one of my favorite IPA's. Not as bitter as others and still has 7 percent alc :hello:

5. #6 jeeptoker, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    i love ipa's

6. looks dank all around man!!!

and IPA's are dank, only people who drink water beer dont like them [/joking] hahahaha

7. IPA's dont have the best taste in the world but you learn to love it after a while Tasty weed > tasty beer..... but tasty weed + tasty beer = Heaven

8. the Boulder beer IPA (i think its called Mojo) is super tasty haha!

Quality ipa's taste reaaaaally good imo

9. I haven't tried any of the boulder beers, making my rounds through the Ft Collins one's might take me a while lol