purple k,bubba k,pure k bubblegum

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 400watts, Dec 3, 2010.

1. well this is my 2 grow but i still havent finish my fist need about 1 month to go so decided to start veging i just got 4 new clones yesturday date12/1/11 and got lucky on to big clones
    buubakush and purekush the purplekush and the bubblegum reg size clone

my setup is 35 gallon container with 2 150 watt cfl lights just for veg didnt have no money for another 400watts light so this will have to do for now and some ff growbig ff bigbloom and ff tiger bloom
    heres my group pic and also check out my other grow journel on my tag

[​IMG]

2. Coool Cool, post some pics of your setup bro! :wave:

3. Nice 400! I will be getting my new clones for next crop sometime next week. :smoke:

4. Looking forward to following the new grow!
    In bocca al lupo!
    :p:smoke::p

5. looking good. nice healthy clones:smoke:

6. thxs guy i will have some pic of the set up kinda weak but better then nothing ill have it by tomorrow tho got lots of plans go to gym get ready drink go to party:hello::hello:

7. hahaha daaaamn that's gonna be quite a head stash after harvest :hello: i'm definitely doing bubba kush next grow, but i'm also thinking about doing bubblegum. since yours are clones, do you know which breeder's version of bubblegum you've got? there's a couple to choose from and i want the right one! also, i'm stoked about this journal, +rep for starting a log with 4 killer strains that are on my future grow list :D

8. thank alot mindismoving
    and i dont know what version i got but were i got the clone they only get clones from certain places cuz they trust those people but the bad thing about that they usally have the same clones i got lucky that they had purple kush and bubblegum i hope that its the good version:)
    what kind of smoker are u sative or indica?

9. damn, yeah i wish i could get my hands on clones. i'm probably at least 1000 miles from the nearest dispensary :( stuck with seeds until i can pack up and move to a more weed friendly place.

i lean more toward indica, i'm kinda prone to the heart racing/paranoid "too high" buzz, so i stay away from pure sativas. i love a good mix tho, stuff that'll help me relax and get in a clear-headed good mood instead of just passing out on the couch :) my next grow is going to be bubba kush, kushberry, and strawberry cough, and i'm sooooooo stoked. but i have space for four plants, and only 3 strains picked out, which is why i was looking for more info on which is the truest-breeding bubblegum, but man it's tough to find.

10. damn that sucks that u live far from dispensery i live near 6 and there all within 5 min driving so im lucky but the whitewidow is for mostly my girl she doesnt like indica which i like cuz it helps me sleep and relax but sativa if i got out or if im doing thing but if ur buying seed i would go with purple diesle i wanted that so bad lol

11. I can back up Purple Diesel. That stuff knocks me out in a bowl! :eek:

12. thats why i was i wanted it so bad!!! i seen how it looked and ur smoke report u made me want it lol

13. Awesome! You will be more than happy with the results. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. man i just went to swapmeet and came up on some reall cool fans for 5 buck each !!!!!!! u guys should check out swapmeet for stuff for ur grow pretty awsome

15. whats good guys some really good news found out that 4 of my old friend work at dispensery
    and got hooked up with the clone and discount on some fire i added 2 more clones so ITS
    SUPER SILVER HAZE and PURPLE VOODOO
    heres the pic of equipment its working so thats really good new
    [​IMG]

16. get some white in that shiet man or something! haha, that'll be very beneficial:D