Purple Headband on the Home Stretch

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by donando, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Well today is day 50 and I think that I've done a pretty kickass job at creating another freakishly small plant. The calyxes are swelling more and more every day and I haven't seen a completely white (new) pistil in about a week. The lower half of the plant has a lot of calyxes that are still in the middle stages of growth but my bud formation is nuclear. The very top of my bud looks finished as all the pistils have retracted. I don't have a loupe so I've developed a method of winging it; when the light shines on it I can tell that when the trichs shine diamond-like, chances are, is an underdeveloped trich lol. I'm sorry for the somewhat blurry pics. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412290642.664561.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412290660.578205.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412290674.175415.jpg please tell me what you all think!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 donando, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    I'm sure somebody, somewhere, has something to input.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Attached Files:

4. Also what kind of lighting are you using/what's your grow environment like? She looks super stretched but hey I've developed a love for these little guys haha.

At least you might swing 2/3 g's or something. Better than nothing! I'm hoping for at least 3.5 off my dwarf.

5. Awe i love hb can get it through the bank that i get seeds though.
    Little disappointed to see such pretty genetics, ahem messed with by how ever you dwarfed it. Its still sweet tho!! Like it man.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

6. Why would you waste your time on such a small plant?

7. How's he looking now

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.