Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze & Urkle pickup w/ pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by juzkalmijd, Apr 9, 2012.

1. #1 juzkalmijd, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    Ok so I know Purple Haze is supposed to be "extinct" but this is what my dealer's dealer told him. So I'm gonna go ahead and call it Purple Haze. I also got some Purple Urkle (some buds have purple while the rest are still deep green). Enjoy!

Purple Haze & Purple Urkle
    DSC00003.JPG

Purple Haze
    DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG

Purple Urkle
    DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG

2. Here are more pics.

Purple Haze
    DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00002 2.JPG
    DSC00003 2.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00008 2.JPG

Purple Urkle
    DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG

3. The lighting on the second set of Purple Haze pics reflect beautifully off the crystals

4. it makes my mouth water... im so damn jealous :D

5. my reaction went something like
    :confused:
    :eek:
    :(

enjoy it man! really dank looking nugs ya got there :smoke:

6. I'm just waiting for someone to post purple haze was gathered and destroyed so i can flame them hah

7. i love the urkle. wish i had me a nice haze as well. mostly indica around my are but some northern cali haze came in last week and smelled super nice nice woodsy piney smell was some good shit really enjoyed the high

8. Haha! I've heard it's extinct but this is the second time I've had purple haze in my hands from the same dealer. What's the story about it?

9. I tried the haze last night and had me feeling great! Haven't been that :smoke: in a long time. I'm gonna try the urkle tonight! :D

10. that purple urk looks delicious

11. Looks amazing man. Before I clicked on the picture it didn't look all that great.. but damn that is great looking. Enjoy it!

12. nice grabs

13. I appreciate it. I like the urkle better. Just blew my first jay with it earlier

14. Purple Urkle x Haze = possible.
    Grape Ape x Haze
    Grand Daddy Purple x Haze

All plausible.

15. Thanks. Very true

16. Thats some nice bud man :smoke:
    Makes me jealous, I dont even have a dealer atm :(

17. "Purple ERCKLE" please dont disrespect my fav strains name :)

18. Thanks man I appreciate it. My dealer always supplies me with dank so I don't have to worry. You'll find a good dealer. Just have to be patient

19. Searched that name on Google and nothing came up. So I'm gonna go ahead and keep calling it that. But thanks for the suggestion. Who knows? I might be wrong but until then I'll stick with what I was told