Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple God's Gift

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astigpangit, May 23, 2010.

1. #1 astigpangit, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    hi guys, I'm still very new to this forum so I didn't know where else to post this question.

I'm from seattle WA and tonight I'll pick up purple god's gift. I understand that GG is usually a purple strain so is "purple gg" gonna be the same as "gg"? I know GG is GDP x OG kush, and I'm hoping this is what I'm getting!

Here's the marijuanareviews site for it. My buddy who has seen the bud I'm about to get says it looks exactly like this. His guy will be meeting me for a quick exchange so I'm hoping I get these beautiful nugs.

http://www.marijuanareviews.com/purple-gods-gift-herbal-solutions-404.html

2. First thing you should know:

Just because it's supposed to be purple doesn't mean it will. That's determined by many factors and variables related to the growing aspect of the weed. Every plant is different so depending on how it was grown it could be all purple, all green or somewhere in the middle. Don't associate strain names that closely because many things simply differ based on which plant it was cut from.

3. thanks for the info. I have learned before that purple is simply a result of temperatures. The only thing is, im hoping this strain is just GG itself, and that slapping on "Purple" to the name was just pure redundancy since this strain is purple pretty often anyway. I've heard only good things about it so that's what I'm hoping for!

4. Yeah, strain names mean very little unless it's straight from the grower, most dealers will make up strain names just to sell their stuff. As Blunt. said, purple doesn't mean better quality, just get a look at the bud and try and smoke some if you can before you buy, that should help you gauge quality pretty nicely...

5. I was originally gonna smoke some before I buy, but it had to come down to a quick exchange cuz he lives sorta far and this is the only night where he's available :(

this guy deals to my friend who deals to me. If I'm not mistaken, he's also a grower/supplier so I know it's gonna be legit for what he ADVERTISED. it's gonna be a great smoke regardless, but I'm not 100% sure it's the GG. If he isn't the supplier, he's close to the grower at the very least. If I find out more from my friend, I'll let you guys know and share a short review. Thanks for the input

EDIT: my friend already looked at the bud and said it looked like the nugs in the hyperlink I OP'd.