Purple Drank

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BrainMedicine, Dec 8, 2009.

1. I want to try this but not sure how to make it and i have a few questions:

1. Can you use any cough sizzurp or does it have to be perscription.

2. What is it like, Is it worth it?

2. Anybody? bump

3. 1. well techincally you can but they won't have the same effects: a legit purple drank tho is promethazine w/codeine cough syrup and the only way to obtain that is from a dealer or a script. Then mix it with any fountain drink you like like coke, sprite, root beer, etc. You can pop a jolly rancher in there tooo if u want

2. It just makes everything sooooooooooo slow.. it's a lot better when smokin weed but it's just fine by itself. I think it'd be more popular besides down south but it's too expensive

4. No it has to be cough medicine with codeine, or some other opiate based cough medicine, if you just put robitussin in soda, all you got is some nasty soda.

5. ahh ok this clears alot of stuff up. thank you

6. #6 musD, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    wouldn't it be possible to make it using an cwe of codeine? but then you could just take it as a shot and make it last. and I've read on erowid that its useless to redose after taking it so wouldn't waiting between sips be the same thing?

Promethazine is an anti-histamine. While it is also listed as an anti-emetic (prevents nausea/vomiting), I would be concerned that higher levels may cause dizziness and nausea. Certainly in conjunction with another central nervous system depressant (the codeine) it may cause excessive sleepiness. In other words, it may knock you out or make you feel ill before you have any fun. Many medical preparations contain ingredients (such as guaifenesin) which cause nausea and vomiting at high doses. These preparations are intended to make it harder to use these drugs for fun and to keep people from accidentally overdosing.

from erowid about codeine with promethazine