Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

purple dragon headshop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GetArtified, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Has anyone in the spring city pennsylvania area been to the purple dragon? I'm making the trip Thursday and was wondering if they were any good. I know its a long shot but if theres any PA tokers out there I might get lucky.
    Thanks

2. ok well i live in spring city and i have been there many times and got many pieces there. they were all wonderful pieces except i broke them all, havent had the money to go there lately but yeah i definitely love that place. make sure you check out the HUGE hooka chillin in there. definitely check it out, let me know what you think.

3. #3 GrahamPogo, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    This is like 10 mins down the road for me. They don't really have anything amazing IMO. Everything is really cheap/generic. Just ask for the special case in order to see their bowls because they don't keep everything out the open. Also the cumberland farm in Royersford just started carrying pieces, but I haven't checked it out yet.

Go to Frolics its close and has a much better selection.

4. live in royersford so I'm close to Cumberland farms...I haven't checked out their glass yet but I've heard they're really cheap and break from nothing. I don't have anything to smoke the widow I just got except rolling papers, which I only use for mids and nugg. Is their glass nice enough to hold up for a while as my first glass piece?

I've heard of Frolics too, thats in Exton right?
    also, does the purple dragon or frolic scarry salvia? I kinda want to try it but I won't be too dissappointed if they don't.

5. Neither carry Salvia.

The purple dragon pieces aren't horrible, and there are some pieces that have pretty thick glass that won't break. Just don't expect any amazing looking pieces. They change their selection up every couple of months.

6. alright thanks