Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Did You Know, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Click to view full res.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn! That looks like some good shit ya got there man:) how much you pay?

3. I'll trade you a magnet, two animal crackers, and a lego.

4. Damn very nice

5. I just got some that looks just like this. My dude said it had some purple...I didn't believe him. After seeing this and just looked at mine again, I think I have the first purp I ever had. Real nice dank smell and caked with glands.

6. $90 - pretty good deal for this area.

Haha, for what, my nudes?

Thanks bro manchu

7. that shit looks dankkkk bro, slide thru to my crib!

8. oh, you silly.

9. OMG that looks so good!! :eek:

10. It's....beautiful.

11. Thanks guys. Here's the quick story behind this bud...

My buddy called me the other day, and he was at his dudes house picking up 5 elbows. His dude only got a QP of this bud, and only gave my guy a zipper, and I got a quarter of it for $90 (in this area, top shelf goes for $120/quarter - but I'm close with my guy). Smallest amount I've bought in a while :p But it really is SUPER exotic. The smell is EXTREMELY fresh, pungent. Taste is veryyyyyyy diesely. Like a fruity diesel.

12. Stop it, you are making my mouth water and with no weed you could almost be done for torture! ;)

13. You poor soul :(

14. I'm from Nashville. It's not as common. But now I'm in cali :)