purple cream is turning.....purple

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by peterjoseph88, Mar 8, 2010.

1. #1 peterjoseph88, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    Today is day 30flowering and the tips of the leaves on my purple cream are starting to turn purple... just wondering if this is all normal, and if there is anyone else growing this same strain... its been hard to find info on it or pics. Any info appreciated sorry no cam todat, may add pics later. I'm not wondering if its normal for it to turn purple, I'm wondering if it is early/ late/ normal time for it to change. So no need for rude answers.

2. "purple cream"... sound slike it MAY turn purple!

3. As long as it's not showing other symptoms, you're good to go.

4. No offense but no shit mdx.let me rephrase.... is day 30 about an average time for this strain to begin turning purple?

5. I've never heard of the shit, and couldn't find much info. Clone only? Some sort of Purp crossed with an Ice Cream?

6. yeah i got it as a clone... i have n idea what it is really but it really looks amazing.4 weeks flowering and there is already tons of trichs

7. Hey peterjoseph. You can check out my grow if you want a referance. I'm harvesting later this week. Peace!