Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Bud or Hairy bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RepTennessee, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Would you rather have a purple bud to smoke or a nice hairy bud.?

2. I love the flavor of some purp

Hairs dont really matter.

3. I agree with you 100 %,I love the smoke of a purple bud,just the looks make me want to cry of joy.

4. What about purp buds wit lots of orange hairs

mmmmmm purps

5. took the words right out of my mouth. i got some urkle growing and i cant wait

6. I would prefer a hairy bud. All those trichomes on the hairs. :yummy:

7. I chose purple cuz if ur getting purps it should be covered in hairs

8. Over 50% time purple does not have hairs on it.

9. Where'd you get that statistic? Your ass? Totally not true.

10. Go on here,look at purple bud appreciation,hardly anyones there has hairs,I have had it few times with hairs bout 4/10 times.

11. plenty purp, plenty hairs.:smoke:
    [​IMG]

12. Beautiful:D

13. I vote purp but it never hurts to have the best of both worlds:

[​IMG]

14. I dont see what the hype is over purple. I mean to me most all purple buds taste the same.. all have that purp taste to it. im not saying all purple tastes the same im saying its like if its purple its most likley to taste like all the other purple shit. dont get me wrong i dont mind some purple buds but i like a variety of taste. not along the same lines of all tasting the same. i know some purple doesnt taste the same but the majority of purple has that same taste to it.

15. Oh man that purple looks amazing. I remember 2 summers ago I copped a quarter of purple kush, honestly one of the best buds I ever smoked and it stunk in such a good way. Sadly I haven't seen any purp bud around here since :mad: But to answer your question I'd rather purple bud....not really into haze anyway.

16. Purple bud is HIGHLY over rated. The sad thing is that most of the people that are hyped about it don't realize that it was probably temperature induced unless it was an actual purple genetic strain like grand daddy or purple erkle.:cool:

17. That is beautiful bud their my friend. Looks kinda like a leaf in its shape. Haha =)