Purple auto female

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by capitate, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #1 capitate, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    This is a young Blue Himalyaya auto grown from a plant that I fertilized with pollen from one of the males from the same batch of seeds. They were the only two plants of the strain that I got due to planting outside too early. The female had dark purple calyxes and this summer I planted a dozen seeds from it a few weeks ago and got seven females. This is the only one of the the dark purple phenotype of the seven females that I have. It's about 4 weeks old. :( I have more seeds from the parents, I might grow some in my currently unused indoor growroom this fall but for now I have plenty of very good smoke from the last indoor harvest of regular plants.

Attached Files:

2. looks killer friend.

3. Verrrrrrrrrrry purrrrdy :D

4. woww thats just as good as a bj from a fat chick

5. Please leave your sister out of this. :wave:

6. #7 capitate, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Some new pics. Nothing spectacular, it is what it is. lotta cloudy days. About 5 1/2 weeks old.
    I'm tempted to do an indoor grow with these. (next time) Click three times for full size.

Attached Files:

7. +rep +rep +rep so fucking beautiful!

8. The porch crop of 2nd gen Blue Himalaya - couple sunny days. Not large, but the purple ones are beautiful and one of the greenest one is the biggest and bushiest, so far. I figure to harvest late september maybe. Well see.

Attached Files:

9. nice man looking frosty:smoke: keep updating i love little plants there like your baby .. who cares if you get less yield itll be potent to tha tit lol

10. Pretty purple!!!!!!!!

11. #12 capitate, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    Just some purple pics. click three times for larger size images.

Attached Files:

12. My BHD go in as soon as my current crop is done, hoping to have at least one purple female pheno out of my 10 beans. No one i know around here has ever seen purple bud.

13. Oh my god that shit looks awesome.illbe watching this thread for sure

14. Damn, i hope mine turns out this purple. :D

15. pure awsome! dmn dude

16. #17 capitate, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    The fertilized female last year that this year's seeds come from. Small plant. Weather was awful. I still have 12 or 15 seeds. Nice enough smoke after dried and de-seeded.

Attached Files:

17. I clipped the first of the six plants today, it was time at 12 weeks.

Attached Files:

18. Very nice dude. I'm going to gave to very a few purple strains myself

19. beautiful! I love purple nugs :D