PurpDoggs LaPlata DGOG grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PurpDogg, Oct 4, 2014.

1. PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yeah this run I plan to top dress in early flower for sure, I’ll use the Craft Blend I still have like half a bag. Damn man lol I used to give an initial dose of (if I remember correctly) 10ml per gallon and then 5ml/gallon every other water. Might have given the 10ml twice on accident when I toasted that plant lol that’s the only thing I can think to explain it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Fuck yeah bro I believe that would fry a plant. If it's not organic I never use the recommend doses all ways go with a ¼ or ⅓ then adjust from there.

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah sir. I got this one a few years ago. I have so much gear to try to go through looking for keepers. At first most of my keepers were all SinCitySeeds gear until I lost them all. So that started me collecting seeds . I use to be a tester for Sin that's why I didn't fuck with anyone else gear. I was loving his gear until he hopped on the hype strains crossing everything to SinMintCookies which I was dumbass.

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yeah dude it was no good, I’m going to give Urb Natural a fair shot and see how it does but I still have almost a full bottle of Photo Plus so maybe I’ll try again.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Their Chemancipator sounds beautiful, I’ll probably jump on a pack of their seeds and give a go. I really want some Jaws Gear too. I’m testing for someone right now and if it wasn’t because I really wanted to try a Nigerian Sunshine cross I never would do it, too much pressure lol. I’m a bad tester anyway, I pop a few tester seeds and hope for a fem lol still run my other shit too.
    I’ve never tried SinMint Cookies, is it good?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah I want to get a few more packs of theirs. Now I do really want to grab some of Jaws gear myself. I my growbro has a pack of Jaws gear I'll have to check. I use to love testing especially if it's something I is interesting.

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  8. I never had the actual SinMintCookies just a few crosses of it and I like them.

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
  9. You had any cookie crosses that actually produced? The Thin Mint cut wasnt a huge producer, ....the Birthday Cake doesnt produce a bunch either compared to a Cheese or a TrainWreck .....just curious. Always fire, just not bulky strains. May try to cross that Birthday Cake with those new Monster Cookies if I get a male and see what happens.....

HT

• Like Like x 4
  10. Right now I still have my SinMintOg the OG leaning pheno that produce great. I have plenty more cookies crosses I'm going to get going soon. I can't wait to get the new strain I got Purple City Pie which is a cross HeadStash x Key Lime Pie

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  11. Morning yo

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  12. Man almost all the seeds cracked over the weekend and I didn't crack until this morning and I hope I can get them into plugs tonight after I left the second job man I tripped

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #4494 Sirtootsalot, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    I just realized that when you and poppa were having issues i was spraying half dose as well. Im same with purp, always half to quarter what they suggest. Theyre trying to sell products, were trying to grow weed as healthy and cheap as possible.
    Im a big fan of thier stufff. Only addition to my nutes i use is thier fruit and veg enhancer. Its got deep earth humics, mycos, and the photo plus bacteria. I use the fart juice to spray on my hurting babes to get them proper again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hate that, when you think youll have another day then scramble.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Definitely on the more is less note and less is more.
    Especially spaced out well..
    GSC never been super impressive IMO, seen some crosses tho.
    That purple city pie sounds pretty dank.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. That's for the info going to look for that at my shop

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Man hope I can get them in without fucking up the tap root

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Great minds think alike lol, Jaws Gear will probably be my next buy but there is a ton of shit calling my name right now and I’m sure summertime is going to be crazy with drops. Stimulus going to be getting worked lol.
    My main problem with testing is my small space, I want to be able to pop four tester regs and not feel bad about it lol, there’s too much I want to try I can’t pop a full pack of one strain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. See, i know I'll fuck up the tap root, that's why I have to plant them straight off in the soil. I know myself lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4