PurpDoggs LaPlata DGOG grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PurpDogg, Oct 4, 2014.

1. This is my third grow of the year. The my star of the grow is One of High Times 10 strain of the year which is LaPlata Durango OG aka The DGOG. I ordered a pack of 10 but there's only 8. I also received Freebie #1
    Blueberry Blast x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani Hashplant a pack of 3. Here's where we stand so far 5 out of 8 of the DGOG made it & 1 out of 3 of the freebies made it. There's also 10 unknown seedlings
    ( because I forgot to label them were given to me will have my friend tell me after they develop some more ).

Set up
    600w hsp &mh dimmable system
    430w hps system
    300w mars led
    48x48x78 gorilla tent for flowering
    48x24x60 veg tent
    Closest 48x36x84 if I would to use for extra space.

Pictures coming soon

• Like Like x 1
  2. The big cup is a PurpHaze seedling also from my homeboy.
    The 5 to the right are the LaPlata's DGOG seedlings.
    The other 8 seedlings are the one I forgot to label when I took them from the homie. He will be back this weekend
    uploadfromtaptalk1412519508187.jpg

3. 5 DGOGs, 3 purple haze, 1 blueberry blast x pure kush x hash plant, 4 purps crosses, & 4 unknowns ( because he couldn't remember the other 4 seeds )
    View attachment 1587424

purpdoggs-laplata-dgog-grow.html

4. uploadfromtaptalk1413073292973.jpg

purpdoggs-laplata-dgog-grow.html

5. Put everything under the 600w mh on 50%
    to start veggin. Put the last bubbleberry under the led for the last 11 days of flushing

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 6 females 15 seedlings to be determined

Attached Files:

7. All the seedlings are two weeks old. I'm going to start flowering some of the big plants on Halloween night

Attached Files:

8. Week 3 of growth for all the seedlings. Changed out the 600w mh & put in the 600w hps for the flip

Attached Files:

9. The seedlings will go under the 300w mars led until they show sex

10. Also dropped three OG Kush fem seedlings will be joining soon

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I got the seeds from ILGM seed bank great place

• Like Like x 1
  12. 4 DGOG, 3 purple haze, 3 unknowns (have to wait to flower them because the homeboy couldn't remember what he gave me), 4 purple crosses, 1 blueberry blast x pure kush x hash plant, 3 fem OG kush

Attached Files:

13. Attached Files:

14. Arial view of vegg tent. From left to right are Purple haze are the first row next is the Unknown until it flowers. Next row are 3 DGOG. Next row the first is a purple cross second plant is the SGB ( blueberry blast x pure kush x uzbekistani Hashplant) the last plant in the row is a DGOG. Last row is 3 purple crosses. The three white cups are OG Kush fem going on 3 weeks the rest are going on 6 weeks

Attached Files:

I almost bought that one, instead I got their Quin n Tonic and Alien Diesel Berry

16. [quote name="FesterNewt" post="20911428" timestamp="1415751675"]I almost bought that one, instead I got their Quin n Tonic and Alien Diesel Berry[/quote
    Where did you get your seeds from.

17. Natures Green Remedies out of Michigan, I believe.

Bought the quin n tonic because it said heavy cbd...1:1 ratio

The alien diesel berry were the laplata promo...3 free w/purchase

Also got 3 free strawberry shortcake auto's but they were duds

18. Yeah order from them myself didn't get the free seeds from LaPlata but got 3 free SGB seeds & only one popped

I received 16 seeds total and only got 6 seedlings from it...so far. I've had seeds pop weeks after thinking they were duds, so I still have hope that the germ rate will go up.

20. Yeah I received 8 seeds that were supposed to be 10 of DGOG five popped four survived but they are lovely plants