PurpDoggs LaPlata DGOG grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PurpDogg, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Looking lush

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks sis

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  3. A lil dab at work IMG_20210304_150209224.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. AmittyPurps haven't played with any purple strains in 2 years. Going to bring this back out and it's father IMG_20180222_111508-EFFECTS.jpg IMG_20180303_135400.jpg IMG_20180222_111449.jpg IMG_20180303_135426.jpg IMG_20180303_135412.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Freaking gorgeous!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dude i love your trays. I dont use one anymore, but love em still.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Jurassic Park, looks real nice man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks sis

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  9. I just started last year now I think I want to collect them now

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thanks bro how's your day

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
  11. This is AmittyPurps give to me but an awesome breeder and homie around stellar guy. He spent years locking down a killer male that blessed any strain he touch purple and I mean purple in 85 plus temperature . He sent me some seeds to test for him and man I wasn't disappointed at all so I'm going to break them back out and run and find my keepers and a stud are 2 for use

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  12. My lovely baby GG x JOG ( Jesus OG) going to clone her this weekend and off into the flower she bounce back stellar I hope she some ohh yeah don't mind the big homie in the back chilling he's waiting for the freak show to begin IMG_20210303_171837551.jpg IMG_20210303_171847628.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I love trays, after i saw yours, i had to dig out my old tray. I made it in college, i replaced the wierd picture that was in there with the inside cd liner from pauls boutique.
    20210304_193528.jpg
    Clearly needs a good cleaning, think its 27 years old now. Total memories, my uncle does cool found art stuff and he finds all sorts of old pipe stands and tin tobacco trays that he collects. Every time i visit him, he's got a new one. Totally nostalgia rolling a doobie on an antique.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Man it ended up being way too damn busy lol got lost going to try a new dispensary and drove around some other part of the boonies for like three hours...got my weed though lol it was way worth it got the kids some ice cream while I was out too. Hope you had a good one too bro.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thats rad man. I had to ask also because I’m from Long Island and Amityville was a town around the way that had some haunted house or whatever, lol wasn’t sure if there was a connection. Sounds like great breeding stock, how’s the smoke on it?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Do you use any nutrients or anything dude? Teas? I’m trying to get on your program lol.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Now that's fuckin Killa no noooiiccceee

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  18. Noooiiccceee nothing beats a noooiiccceee drive and ice cream

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. He's from the east coast also so it might be a connection

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3